Low fee credit cards provide as much ease as any other kind of credit card. Not only are they relatively less risky, they also allow the user to get off a lot easily. Here is all the information you need on low fee credit cards.
What are Low Fee Credit Cards?
Low fee credit cards are ones that have low interest rates and do not contain any high APRs. They are simple cards that let you make whatever purchase you want with limited amount of interest per purchase. Low fee credit cards also do not have any annual fee. This means that you do not have to pay extra charges; just the amount you actually spent and the measly interest over it.
The reason why low fee credit cards are becoming more and more popular is that credit cards can literally be the bane of existence for some people and low fee option is the saving grace. With low fee credit cards people do not have to worry about paying exorbitant amounts of interest on delays of payment, because these cards simply do not allow delays.
2016’s Best Low Fee Cards
Some of the best low fee credit cards are from:
- Capital One Platinum Prestige: One of the best low fee credit cards, it offers an APR of 0% for the first 15 months of usage. There is no annual fee, neither is there any foreign transaction fee. Even though there aren’t too many perks attached, it still is one of those cards that have the lowest interest rates available in the market.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: This credit card has zero foreign transaction fees. It has been awarded the Best Credit Card for Travel award because users can get up to 50,000 points when they use $4000 for their purchases. The redemption rate for travel means it is $625.
- Citi Simplicity Card: This card had no late fees, no annual fee and no penalty rate for as long as the card is used. The APR is 0% for the first 21 months. Things could not get any better than this.
- Slate from Chase: Another card that is awarded the best credit card for balance transfer, Chase Skate has no transfer fee for the first 60 days. The APR for 15 months is 0%.
- Barclaycard Ring MasterCard: Another low fee credit card, Barclaycard Ring Mastercard has no annual fee or balance transfer fee. Transaction fee is 1% only.
If you are a frequent credit card user than opting in for a low fee credit card is one of the best options you have. You can make purchase for all the essentials without having to worry about high interest rates or bank transferring methods. The greatest thing though is that you will be done and over with the loan within a short span of time and not have to constantly worry about making payments.